Hardman Construction, Inc. is a bridge, foundation and geotechnical contractor based in Ludington, Michigan. For over 40 years, the Company has relied on the combined strengths of its skilled tradespeople and management team to build a reputation for quality, safety, and profitability. The Company performs work in a highly specialized and technical segment of the construction industry, which creates the opportunity for long-term careers for its team of over 100 employees.
Hardman Construction’s project list includes many new bridge construction projects in Michigan, bridge renovation and restoration projects, and hundreds of projects in the specialty foundation and earth retention industry. Some recent project highlights for the team include:
* Large-scale earth retention project at the new Red Wings Arena in Detroit
* Construction of the M-231 bypass bridge in Grand Haven
* Earth retention for the Campus Crossroads building at the University of Notre Dame
* Micropile foundations for the Federal Court House in Detroit
* Specialty foundations at Spectrum Health’s East Grand Rapids Expansion
* Rebuilding the Country Road 420 bridge over the Escanaba River in Delta County
Given the demanding and technical nature of the heavy civil construction that Hardman performs, employees have the opportunity to work on diverse project types in Michigan and beyond. Our team is fortunate to be able to see the physical result of over 1000 projects that the Company has worked on over the years.
Equal Opportunity Employer!