Under the ownership of Boyne Resorts (headquarter in Petoskey, MI) since 1976, Big Sky is home to America's Biggest Skiing, the Best Mountain Meetings, and Base camp to Yellowstone National Park. Montana's largest destination resort, featuring uncrowded skiing on 5,800 acres, 4,350 vertical feet, 7 terrain parks, longest run 6 miles, 36 lifts, and 1 lone peak. Big Sky Resort offers 750 lodging units, 55,000+ sq. ft of meeting space all conveniently located ski in/out or slop side. Our 11,166 ft elevation Lone Peak Mountain draws visitors from all over the world, but there is so much more to see and experience at Big Sky Resort and Montana!
Big Sky has seen hundreds of millions of dollars of significant improvements, from improvements in conference center, expanding terrain, additions and upgrades of lifts, lodging, employee housing and commercial centers, to building the relevant utilities infrastructure. Through its responsible growth, Big Sky Resort stays financially viable and a reliable employer and community partner. And on track for Big Sky 2025, the resort is poised for another 10 years of thoughtful progress.
Amazing perks for working at Big Sky Resort include:
* Unlimited Season Ski Pass
* Housing provided
* Fantastic Big Sky Events discount for team members such as Snow Bar, Pond Skim, and Live Music
* Gear and Sponsor Discounts
* Food Discounts on resort
* Spa Discounts at Solace Spa
* Free bus ride to and from Bozeman, MT
* Free Tickets at Work account with full access to entertainment discounts
* Breath taking views of snowy mountains
* and much more listed at www.teambigsky.com