Chacon Autos was founded by William Chaney in 1958 as a single buy-here, pay-here used car dealership near downtown Dallas. In the 1980s, Chaney's two sons went to work for the family business. With their arrival came the expansion of the dealership to other locations in the Dallas – Fort Worth area.
The goal of founder William Chaney was to always provide affordable vehicles to people in the community with hard work and customer service as the driving force behind his operations. He set a good example of honesty and integrity to his family members, employees and customers.
As younger generations carry on the Chacon legacy, his values will always remain at the forefront of our planning and decision making as Chacon Autos expands in to other cities in Texas.