Haltec Corporation is recognized worldwide as a leading manufacturer of specialty tire valve systems and pressure inflation solutions. Established in 1970, Haltec maintains its corporate headquarters, manufacturing, and distribution services in Ohio. As an ISO 9001/2000 certified company, Haltec Corporation’s Quality Policy is to lead the tire valve systems industry by meeting or exceeding industry standards and customer requirements. Our on-site engineering & custom design is complemented with a state of the art machine shop, soldering, fabrication, custom-bending, and product assembly services. Haltec has refined a global network of distribution channels and continues to grow sales to its target markets. Quite simply, any size, shape quantity and design of an inflation system is the Haltec Corporation daily charge.
Every product is designed to provide safe, efficient and accurate tire inflation. Whether that pressure is air or nitrogen, the psi in the tire needs to be accurate and the method of inflation must be simple and fast. Accurate PSI needs to be the primary objective of every tire inflation/service program.
- Excellence in Manufacturing award (Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber)
- 6-time winner of the Caterpillar Supplier Quality Excellence Process - Platinum Supplier
- Paccar 10 PPM Excellent Quality Performance award
- SAFETY & HEALTH ACHIEVEMENT RECOGNITION PROGRAM-OSHA
- 14CFR21 compliant QMS certification from the FAA
- Love's Travel Stops Vendor of the year 2017
- ISO 14001/9001:2015 Certified